Friday, June 12, 2009

Taking action...

Another week of paying attention to what's missing in my life, telling myself that solutions to those problems are close by...and then whoosh! Watch them show up in ways even I couldn't envision. You can do this too..here are the steps.

1. If something's bothering you, stop and think about what it really is. (for me, it's the working alone at home situation which doesn't work for my social nature)

2. Tell yourself that you're going to figure out a way to solve whatever it is. You don't have to fully believe it...just tell yourself (better than telling yourself you'll never figure it out!)

3. Take some action of some sort that moves you closer. Believe me when I tell you it can be small. All I did was go to dinner with some friends who I've been trying to connect with for a year.

4. Stand back and watch the solutions present themselves right in front of your face!! (I had 4 separate solutions to my problem all appear within 24 hours of following these steps!)

I can't guarantee that it will work as perfectly for you...but it's worked so well for me so many times that it's my go-to solution.

What's not working in your life?? Are you ready for it to change? Hang on for the ride!

No comments: