Saturday, April 25, 2009

A great seminar to change how you look at money...and your life

I don't usually pass along ads for seminars but this is one I have gone to and plan to go to again (I'm going to the one in NJ in late June - they're being held all over the US and Canada). And it's free (you have to pay $100 to hold your seat but you will not be charged if you sign and then attend.)

This is one of the best seminars I've ever been to (and those of you who know me, know I've been to quite a few). It's called the Millionaire Mind Intensive and it's from T Harv Eker of Peak Potentials. You probably haven't heard of him. I hadn't before 2005 when I heard him speak at a conference by the author of Chicken Soup for the Soul. I've now attended 3 of his seminars and they are wonderful.

This seminar which is free, not only helps you reset the way you think about money, but it also helps you in many other areas of your life that you're looking to improve upon. And if money is an issue for you right now...and that's the case for many people...this may be just what you need to get your life going in the direction you want.

If you know someone who might benefit from this seminar, please feel free to forward the link www.horizon4success.com/millionairemind.hmt to them because it is truly a Secret of Success. I highly recommend bringing other family members including teens who will benefit greatly from what this program teaches - plus it's great fun!!

Marianne

PS...They will offer you upgraded seats but if you want the free version, that's right below it.

No comments: